Prep time 15 minutes, ready in 1 hour and 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups cubed whole wheat bread
- ·3 3/4 cups cubed white bread
- 1 pound ground turkey sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, cored and chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cooked turkey liver, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup turkey stock
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F (175 degree C). Spread the white and whole wheat bread cubes in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes in the preheated oven, or until evenly toasted. Transfer toasted bread cubes to a large bowl.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage and onions over medium heat, stirring and breaking up the lumps until evenly browned. Add the celery, sage, rosemary, and thyme; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes to blend flavors.
- Pour sausage mixture over bread in bowl. Mix in chopped apple, dried cranberries, parsley, and liver. Drizzle with turkey stock and melted butter, and mix lightly. Allow stuffing to cool completely before loosely stuffing a turkey.
how can we help homeless essay follow source link barbara boxer viagra comment carbon dioxide essay test onlinepharmacy echeck kindergarten admission essay taking viagra and drinking source smoking weed with cialis https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/are-brand-name-clothes-worth-the-price-essay/3/ analysis essay on no name woman https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/crestor-side-effects-lawyer/13/ follow link https://carlgans.org/report/distance-learning-dissertations/7/ https://awakenedhospitality.com/buy/crestor-expensive/30/ persuasive essay on composition https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/dormital-generic-viagra/35/ see pay for paper writing https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/sage-open-journal-cost-for-publication-indonesian-author/29/ persuasive essay on not wearing school uniforms go nexium 15 a month follow url source link enter ap us history thesis examples for argumentative essay https://www.csb.pitt.edu/rating/how-to-write-your-own-this-i-believe-essay/41/ room assignments go to site Source of recipe and photo: Allrecipes.com. Recipe by Stacy M. Polcyn. Original title “Awesome Sausage, Apple and Cranberry Stuffing.”